ETM Scott and lawyer Tristan are no different, considering also that, before being a lawyer, Tristan was a navy SEALS. Add to that both of them are werewolves, mates and both with an Alpha streak to the booth and you have the perfect recipe for a snarling before kissing romance. Scott and Tristan cannot bear each other but at the same time the mate bond is so strong they are driven to each other. They don’t want to mate, but they cannot have sex with other men, not only since, when one of them is trying, the other is ready to ruin everything.
Everyone around them is suggesting to let the fate have its course, but they are both stubborn and it will not easy to accept the unavoidable.
Due to the fact that I’m reading the books letting time pass between each of them, I’m not sure which is my favorite until now, but I quite liked the light core of this one, plus I found it sometime even cute and tender, without depriving the men of their 100% manliness.
Amazon: Pleading the fifth
Amazon Kindle: Pleading the fifth
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 26, 2012)
1) A Marked Man: http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/18664
2) Alaska, with Love: http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/18780
3) By the Light of the Moon
4) Half Moon Rising
5) Best Laid Plans
6) For the Love of Caden
7) The General’s Lover
8) Russian Prey: http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/17379
9) An Ignited Passion: http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/1777760.html
10) Reflash: elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/2788763.html
11) The Red Zone: http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/2251976.html
12) Irish Wishes: elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/2319427.html
13) Pleading the Fifth
Reading List: http://www.librarything.com/catalog_bott
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/3671035.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.