Candidates wishing to be judges for 2014 are welcomed, please contact Elisa Rolle at email@example.com. If you have not judged for this contest before, please give a short introduction explaining why you wish to participate in the jury for this contest.
1. Judges will not judge any books which they have written, published or edited.
2. Judges will be required to read entries from 1 March to 30 November 2014 inclusive.
3. Judges must indicate prior to the commencement of reading which categories they are not comfortable reading.
4. Each Judge will be required to read a minimum of 3 books and will only be sent the books they are required to read.
5. Each book will be judged using 4 different criteria: Plot Development, Setting Development, Characters Development and Writing Style. Judges will rate entries in a range of 1 to 10 points for each criteria.
6. There will be two separate reading periods:
a. First period: from 1 March 2014 to 30 September 2014; each book will be read and scored by 3 different judges. At the end of this period, a shortlist of no less than 3 books for each category will be announced on 15 October 2014.
b. Second period: from 1 October 2014 to 30 November 2014; all finalists for each category will be read by 3 to 5 judges. Winners will be announced in December 2015.
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4170715.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.