1) Love Bites by Lila Bruce - Gender: Lesbian - Genre: Romantic Comedy
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 25, 2015)
Amazon: Love Bites
Amazon Kindle: Love Bites
1) This story was fantastic. I loved the point of view changes. I couldn't put it down once I started. I laughed out loud at some of the plot and can't wait for a sequel!
2) I absolutely loved this book! It's funny, witty, touching...all wrapped up in a wonderful romance. Including the dog's point of view was clever and ingenious. It really added to the storyline, too. "Love Bites" will be one I'll re-read...with a smile on my face
2) Love's Redemption by Donna K. Ford - Gender: Lesbian - Genre: Romantic Suspence
3) The Wrong Kind of Woman by Voss Porter - Gender: Lesbian - Genre: Romantic Comedy
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4923374.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.