1. Knight of Flames (Inheritance #2) by Amelia Faulkner - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Paranormal Romance
Paperback: 460 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (August 19, 2016)
Amazon: Knight of Flames (Inheritance #2)
Amazon Kinlde: Knight of Flames (Inheritance #2)
1) It's a fast-paced thriller and fairly comprehensible on its own, but as a sequel, it does refer back to events in Volume #1. Several settings, all clearly described, with reference to local weather events and their significance. Fairly realistic, considering that the major characters have superpowers and/or are descended from gods. Excellent writing style, including dialogue that shows differences between American and British characters. This novel manages to be a fast read despite being written from alternating viewpoints AND being over 600 pages long.
2) I loved this book completely from beginning to end. I adored to super Britishness of Quentin and Freddy, and how down-to-earth Laurence and his mom are, and the unapologetic bi characters – that this reads as a full-rainbow story is glorious. My only regret is that I didn’t read book one first (which makes for a bamboozling first couple of chapters, but I soon caught on), and I would recommend everyone does!
2. For Never and Always by Ana J. Phoenix - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Paranormal Romance
3. Thorns and Fangs by Gillian St. Kevern - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Paranormal Romance
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4924929.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.