1. Two Natures by Jendi Reiter - Gender: Gay - Genre: Contemporary General Fiction
Paperback: 376 pages
Publisher: Saddle Road Press (September 15, 2016)
Amazon: Two Natures
Amazon Kindle: Two Natures
1) For this novel to be Ms. Jendi's first I found it super fantastic. The topic in question is one that, as many say, it's not an easy one to tackle. But Jendi has built a great world within these pages. It is heart-breaking and yet satisfying in the end. It is a well done, well-written book, one that will leave you wanting more out of it. The protagonists, as well as all the people involved within the pages, are quite likable and the reader is simply involved as part of the story. My hat's off to you, Ms. Jendi!
2) This is one of the best books I read for this year’s Rainbow awards. Beautifully written, it touched a chord in me that I can’t quite explain but I will be looking for more from this author.
2. King of the Kitchen by Bru Baker - Gender: Gay - Genre: Contemporary General Fiction
3. Deluge by Vincent Meis - Gender: Gay - Genre: Contemporary General Fiction
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4927074.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.