1. Winter Ball by Amy Lane - Gender: Gay - Genre: Romantic Comedy
Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press (December 25, 2015)
Amazon: Winter Ball
Amazon Kindle: Winter Ball
1) Amy's voice--her characters--are always spot-on. Loved the notion of this being "Cinderella from the prince's perspective"--because Skipper is definitely a prince (although I'm not sure how Richie would feel being called a princess…)
2) This was a sweet book. I enjoyed Amy's writing style and characters. The end fell a little flat for me, but overall it was an enjoyable holiday read.
2. Loving Djinni by Beryll & Osiris Brackhaus - Gender: Gay - Genre: Romantic Comedy
3. Femme by Marshall Thornton - Gender: Gay - Genre: Romantic Comedy
Groomzilla & Groomzilla Does Vegas by Tere Michaels - Gender: Gay - Genre: Romantic Comedy
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4927414.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.