1. The Worst Bad Thing by J.E. Birk - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press; 1 edition (March 23, 2016)
Amazon Kindle: The Worst Bad Thing
1) I devoured this book. It was a deeply emotional, touching story for me, with beautiful setting descriptions and main characters so real they seemed to jump from the pages. The 1st person present tense POV was perfect to convey Tate's desperation, his agony of mind and his slow, almost reluctant awakening. Also, the writing style with interspersed flashbacks added to the pace of the story and made it even more gripping the longer it went on, the closer it drew to revealing Tate's real reason for his road trip. This was both a beautiful love story and a thought-provoking parable about how one single moment, even a single whim can change lives and fates forever. I couldn't put it down.
2) This book was awesome!
2. What Remains by Garrett Leigh - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Contemporary Romance
3. Two Man Advantage, Game Misconduct, Full Strength (3 novellas as 1 submission) by V.L. Locey - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Erotic Romance
4. Between Ghosts by Garrett Leigh - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Contemporary Romance
5. The Art House by Scarlett Knight - Gender: Bisexual - Genre: Erotic Romance
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4928029.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.