1) What Does "Queer" Mean Anyway: The Quick and Dirty Guide to LGBTQIA+ Vocabulary by Chris Bartlett - Gender: LGBT - Genre: Non Fiction
Series: The Quick and Dirty Guide
Paperback: 70 pages
Publisher: It's the Journey Not the Destination LLC (July 18, 2016)
Amazon: "What Does "Queer" Mean Anyway: The Quick and Dirty Guide to LGBTQIA+ Vocabulary
Amazon Kindle: "What Does "Queer" Mean Anyway: The Quick and Dirty Guide to LGBTQIA+ Vocabulary
1) This short book is well worth obtaining if you are involved in business, politics, education, and many other fields and professions in which you happen to be dealing with anyone with a sexuality other than heterosexual. Bartlett lays out the differences and the confusions among terminology, thinking, and feeling for all 8 types in a candid,clear manner and with really helpful anecdotes and examples. A handy little guide for everyday use, it really seems essential in corporate America today. I didn't know how much I didn't know until I read Bartlett.
2) This is a fantastic book and a very helpful tool to educate family and friends of LGBTQIA+. Heck. Learned a great deal and I are one.
2. The Short and Long Of It: Expand, Adapt, and Publish Your Short Fiction by Paul Alan Fahey - Gender: LGBT - Genre: Non Fiction
3. Risk (Dark Light #2) by Dusk Peterson - Gender: LGBT - Genre: Anthology / Collection / Alternative Universe/Reality
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4931349.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.