1. For Promise Yet Unbroken by Tygati - Gender: Asexual - Genre: Fantasy Romance
Series: No Man's Land
Paperback: 284 pages
Publisher: Less Than Three Press (October 21, 2015)
Amazon: For Promise Yet Unbroken (No Man's Land #2)
Amazon Kindle: For Promise Yet Unbroken (No Man's Land #2)
1) This book was gorgeous, entertaining and threw enough twists and turns to keep me on my toes.
2) A thoroughly satisfying, sweet, funny, exciting Western-Sci-Fi romp of a novel, with quiet undertones of coming-of-age, discovering who you are and finding your place. Lovely, and I for one will definitely look for more of this author to come.
3) I enjoyed getting to know Jeremy as the man he grew into. He isn’t the bratty trouble-maker anymore. I also enjoyed getting to see him grow into his role as a rider. While there are some inevitable parallels between his relationship with Sapphire and the one between Charlie and Zorevan from Darkness, their story and relationship are all their own.
2. Alexey Dyed in Red by A.M. Valenza - Gender: Asexual - Genre: Fantasy
3. To Terminator, With Love by Wes Kennedy - Gender: Asexual - Genre: Sci-fi / Futuristic
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at http://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4931708.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.