Timeline & Places:
• January 2, 1900: born.
• 1926: built 1712 N Stanley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
• 1930s: lived at 651 Paseo El Mirador, Palm Springs, CA 92262, Stati Uniti
• 1944 to 1973: lived at 601 Lorna Ln, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA, sharing with Jimmie Shields
• 1963: decorated Sunnylands, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, Stati Uniti
• December 26, 1973: died. Buried at Woodlawn Memorial Cemetery, 1847 14th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404, Stati Uniti. Buried alongside: Jimmie Shields (May 24, 1905 - March 5, 1974)
Days of Love: Celebrating LGBT History One Story at a Time
ISBN-13: 978-1500563325 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4910282
Amazon print: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500563323/?
Amazon kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MZG0VHY/?
Queer Places, Vol. 1.1: Retracing the Steps of LGBTQ people around the World
ISBN-13: 978-1532901904 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/6228297
Amazon print: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1532901909/?tag=elimyrevandra-20
Amazon kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IZ1BU9K/?tag=elimyrevandra-20
Queer California: Retracing the Steps of LGBTQ people around the World
ISBN-13: 978-1979617406 (CreateSpace-Assigned)
CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/7789325
Amazon print: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1979617406/?tag=elimyrevandra-20
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at https://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/4937750.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.