1) Strong story, well developed characters, my only qualm was with the last 1/3 of the book not being as strong as the first 2/3.
2) This story is rich, vivid, emotionally charged, and left me thinking about it long after I finished.
3) Heartfelt and never less than engaging, peopled with realistically drawn characters, this novel makes for some very satisfying reading.
4) A superb storyteller, Nash Summers gives us characters who enthrall, and a soft-spoken story that speaks to the reader's heart. This is a must read romance, full of emotion, well-developed arcs, and a happy, satisfying ending.
5) I loved everything about this story. The writing was excellent and tight. It has everything one could want in a story, the feels, the hope, the romance, even the age gap was done with care. I love reading about a broken man being put back together with love and care, but two? Even better! I loved how their story was built slowly and carefully. This.Was.Good!
Gay - Contemporary Romance
Paperback: 308 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 13, 2017)
Amazon: Arrows Through Archer Nash Summers
After the loss of his parents, Archer Hart is consumed by grief. Each day, he struggles his way through classes, parties, and trying to put on a good front for the sake of his best friend. But at night, he falls asleep to the sound of gunshots ringing in his ears. Mallory is a man fighting a war of emotions all his own. When his son invites his best friend back home to Banff over a college break, he’s happy for the company. Some time during the late-night talks, subtle smiles, and long, long silences, the two men begin to find solace in one another. But love isn’t always easy, especially when it strikes you straight through the heart.
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at https://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/5120750.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.