1) Spun! (Shamwell Tales #4) J.L. Merrow
Bisexual - Romantic Comedy
Series: The Shamwell Tales (Book 4)
Paperback: 300 pages
Publisher: Riptide Publishing (March 6, 2017)
Amazon: Spun! (Shamwell Tales #4) J.L. Merrow
1) Cute story, fast read, great characters.
2) I think I will have to invest in the rest of this series to find out about other characters. At first I didn’t think I’d like it, but the more I read the better it got.
3) This was a lovely read, the characters were interesting, unique – some in a quirky way, some in a mundane way, and made for a great blend in the book’s cast. I loved that the story was funny without brushing over important topics. It was light and entertaining, then switched to touching in all the right places. The pairing was unusual, a postman finding out he’s interesting in men later in life being an oddly perfect choise for the younger man used to the London scene and savvy businessmen.
2) Suspicious Behavior (Bad Behavior #2) L.A. Witt & Cari Z.
Bisexual - Romantic Suspence
Series: Bad Behavior (Book 2)
Paperback: 246 pages
Publisher: Riptide Publishing (April 20, 2017)
Amazon: Suspicious Behavior (Bad Behavior #2) L.A. Witt & Cari Z.
1) Well written, fast paced, delicious characters.
2) Wow, this was un-put-downable! A well-crafted, action-packed story with two excellent, complex main characters. Really, really well done.
3) Risky Behavior (Bad Behavior #1) by L.A. Witt & Cari Z
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at https://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/5193002.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.