1) Permanent Jet Lag A.N. Casey
Bisexual - Contemporary General Fiction
Paperback: 234 pages
Publisher: NineStar Press (May 25, 2017)
Amazon: Permanent Jet Lag A.N. Casey
2) Wonderful story of a young man who left his hometown for college, and the problems he faced before leaving, only to have to come back and face them all over again. As peace is made with each one, a new chapter in life opens, and things will never be the same again. Excellent!
3) I was shocked at how much this book affected me and how attached I became to the characters. Wonderfully done.
2) The Urn Carrier Chris Convissor
Transgender - Contemporary General Fiction
Paperback: 250 pages
Publisher: Bedazzled Ink Publishing (October 1, 2016)
Amazon: The Urn Carrier Chris Convissor
1) Solid storytelling. A triumph!
3) Huntress by A.E. Radley
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at https://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/5194595.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.