Gay - Contemporary General Fiction
Paperback: 298 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 21, 2017)
Amazon: How We Love Michael Ryan Webb
1) This story was amazing. I had me laughing and crying. Such good work.
2) Wow! What a story! What a ride! This book was well written with a lot of care. The research was truly well done and makes me wonder if the author is OCD as well ;) . That's how well illustrated I found it. The characters, Mark and Adam couldn't be more different even if they tried not to be. The depression was portrayed spot on. Truly an enjoyable story that'll make you laugh, cry and brood (at Adam) at times. Yes, Adam, who I wanted to grab and shake so many times throughout the story. This is an enjoyable read by a newly published author. I hope to read more books from him in the near future. Well done!
3) With realistic portrayal of mental health and illness and authentic characterisation, this novel is hard going at times but worth it in the end.
2) The Last Days Linger Johnny Townsend
Gay - Anthology / Collection / Contemporary General Fiction
1) Each story was well written and different, despite the common thread. Thoroughly recommend this anthology.
3) Walking by Faith (Faith #2) by A.M. Leibowitz
This journal is friends only. This entry was originally posted at https://reviews-and-ramblings.dreamwidth.org/5196147.html. If you are not friends on this journal, Please comment there using OpenID.